- dDHC and Tensor Product Collocation The ZIP file contains source code of the following methods:
1d_Linear equation (DIRK),
1d_Non Linear equation (DIRK),
1d_Piecewise Linear Diffusion Coefficient,
2d_Linear Stripes Tumor Model,
2d_Non Linear Stripes Tumor Model,
- Hybrid Collocation MethodsThe ZIP file contains source code of the following methods:
1D_Continuous Cubic Approximation,
2D_Continuous Cubic Approximation,
Hermite Collocation - Interface Relaxation
- TAUCS v2.2The ZIP file contains source code and installation instructions of TAUCS. TAUCS is a C library of sparse linear solvers.
This package includes a software patch to TAUCS v2.2.
- Irregular domainsThe ZIP file contains source code and instructions of software demonstrating the application of the GEO IR methodology for
problems containing irregular domains.
- PDE GUI and User guideThe ZIP file contains the files needed to run the GUI developed for the solution of various differential equations and its user guide
- Brain Tumor Invasion FEniCS - GPU CollocationThe ZIP file contains source code and instructions of software simulating the brain tumor invasion using the Backward Euler method in FEniCS and source code of the GPU collocation method for the problem.
- Biological and Medical ModelsThe ZIP file contains source code files and instruction files of the following methods:
Generalized Fisher Equation,
Generalized KPP Equation
- GEO ROB implementations, IRaaS, libIR-0.6, libwhale-0.1The ZIP file contains source code files and instruction files.
- Saltwater Intrusion Test Cases FEniCSThe ZIP file contains source code files and instruction files of software used to simulate the saltwater intrusion into freshwater aquifers phenomenon coupled with the ALOPEX optimization algorithm for the pumping optimization purposes. Two test cases included.